Role (Overview of the Position)
Do you have a passion for assisting others? Do you love challenges, does problem-solving pump you up? Do you love data more than you should ever admit? If you’re nodding yes, we want you to join the team as our Senior Service Specialist. We are looking for a rock star to increase retention and grow revenue through exceptional customer service and account management.
Honey Bar Media®, Inc is equal parts authentic and evolutionary. Through our Community Influencer® brand, we have created the world’s largest online learning community for Realtors®. We exist to elevate the online learning experience and help our students smash their goals - and the truth is, we have big plans to do so much more!
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Directly contribute to student achievement and company growth by exceeding student success KPI's
- Decrease customer service tickets
- Increase customer service satisfaction
- Decrease refund rates
- Increase membership saves
- Increase retention and reduce churn
- Decrease delinquent accounts through a dunning process
- Innovate, plan and prioritize new initiatives to engage our students and subscribers and improve retention
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Provide advanced-level customer support for our subscribers and students
- Connect with our community across multiple touchpoints, including emails and live chat messages in Helpscout without the hassle of phone calls
- Implementation of customer service guidelines and policies
- Keep a pulse on our community by reporting any change in sentiment, content suggestions, or student feedback
- Maintain and optimize our self-service help center with up-to-date answers to commonly asked questions
- Keep up with updates in our internal processes, sales funnels, marketing copy, and other company news to stay proactive and keep support on brand
- Communicate qualified affiliate or sponsorship opportunities to the team
- Identify and track relevant metrics related to quality control, customer satisfaction, refunds, and more
- Support student experience through account management functions such as, issuing refunds, updating member accounts, and managing the dunning process
- Assist in routine audits to ensure that active students have access to our amazing programs and our exclusive Facebook groups
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- You love people and truly care about their success
- You have success recovering, preventing, and saving B2B account payment delinquencies
- You are OBSESSED with retention. You have experience maintaining and increasing retention rates.
- You have experience managing membership accounts
- You appreciate the balance between efficiency and being there for our students.
- You have experience supporting online courses, coaching programs, or products
- You are looking for a career path, not just a new job
- You have experience being on a remote team in a startup or tech environment
- You have previous experience with the following roles: Senior account manager, customer service manager, service specialist, customer service representative, account specialist, service advisor, service representative, account representative, Senior customer support specialist, Lead support representative or remote support agent
- You are extremely organized, delight in the details, and you don’t let little things slip through the cracks
- You are extremely tech-savvy
- You are an effective communicator, especially in writing
- Your grammar and writing skills are top-notch
- You make it your mission to find ways to make other people happy
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Your personal and professional relationships are incredibly important to you and you find great value in staying connected
- You are familiar with Kajabi, Samcart, Active Campaign, Asana, Helpscout, and many other tech tools
- You are creative, design-focused, and stay on-brand
- You would never utter the words “That’s not my job” – instead you always jump in to help, no matter what
- You welcome the opportunity to work on your own, but can easily switch gears to work inside a team
- You love any and all opportunities to over-deliver on your commitments
- Your past employers would call you a natural go-getter. If you can do better work, you will always rise to the challenge
- You are inherently compassionate and believe that most people are doing the very best they can
- You jump at the chance to grow, both professionally and personally
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Community Influencer® | Honey Bar Media®, Inc. Team Perks
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Observed US Holidays and never work on your birthday!!!
- Work for a company that was remote, before remote was trendy.
- Be immersed in a fast-paced, energetic start up style environment with passionate people who are leading a movement to disrupt how agents embrace marketing
- Amazing Health Insurance
- Work From Wherever
- Pre-approved education allowance; professional development opportunities and an amazing team dedicated to your growth
If you have experience as an account advisor, customer success manager, or account representative and love customer service, this remote support position is perfect for you!
We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!