Role (Overview of the Position)
Are you a social media ninja that loves helping people? Do you delight in finding new ways to create meaningful connections and inspire others? Do you capture the spotlight and radiate awesome on camera? If you’re nodding yes, we want you to join the team as our Social Media Manager. We’re looking for a rock star to support and motivate our incredible online community.
Honey Bar Media®, Inc is equal parts authentic and evolutionary. Through our Community Influencer® brand, we have created the world’s largest online learning community for Realtors®. We exist to elevate the online learning experience and help our students smash their goals - and the truth is, we have big plans to do so much more!
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Directly contribute to student achievement and company growth by exceeding student success KPIs
- Increasing student retention by preemptively providing resources that help people get unstuck and always lead with compassion and understanding
- Increase student ascension into our advanced online learning programs through guidance and engagement
- Increase brand loyalty and advocacy through meaningful conversations
- Innovate, plan and prioritize new initiatives to engage our students and subscribers
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Gain a strong understanding of what students need and why they get stuck
- Be a face of our brand by filming promotional videos, social media videos, and daily coaching calls
- Help enforce company guidelines and policies, both internally and externally
- Identify and celebrate rockstars within our community
- Guide our students into the online course that they purchased
- Help create solutions and recognize improvement opportunities based on student feedback
- Suggest future curriculum for masterclasses and workshops
- Gather testimonials and feedback and submit them to the marketing team
- Keep a pulse on our community by reporting any change in sentiment, content suggestions, or student feedback
- Help implement our referral partnership program and educate partners to increase referrals
- Stay up-to-date on industry news that affects our training programs
- Utilize Zoom, various social media platforms, and HelpScout to periodically check in with our students to ensure their success in our program.
- Captivate our community through moderation of all posts in our Facebook Groups
- Support coaches by moderating their group coaching calls to ensure flawless delivery of our course and membership products, daily via Zoom
- Assist our Course Coaches in serving our community and fill in for other coaches when they are out of office
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- As a part of onboarding, you will follow our student journey by graduating from our online Community Influencer® Academy within your first 6 weeks on the team
- You will be well educated in all of the trainings inside the Community Influencer® Academy Plus program - including new trainings when they are delivered monthly
- You are comfortable on camera, and have a quiet, professional space to conduct daily video calls on Zoom
- You have a passion for teaching and guiding students to success
- You love selling information products
- You are coachable
- You are extremely tech savvy
- You have previously held titles such as, Remote Community Manager, Social Media Manager, Digital Content Manager or Content Manager
- You have experience planning and leading online communities
- You are familiar with Social Media, SEO, Facebook Ads, Video Marketing, and all of the other tech tools taught in our program
- You are creative, design-focused, and stay on-brand
- You love people and truly care about their success
- You are extremely organized, delight in the details, and you don’t let little things slip through the cracks
- You make it your mission to find ways to make other people happy
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-intensity, start-up style environment
- Your personal and professional relationships are incredibly important to you and you find great value in staying connected
- You would never utter the words “That’s not my job” – instead you always jump in to help, no matter what
- You welcome the opportunity to work on your own, but can easily switch gears to work inside a team
- You love any and all opportunities to over-deliver on your commitments
- Your past employers would call you a natural go-getter. If you can do better work, you will always rise to the challenge
- You are inherently compassionate and believe that most people are doing the very best they can
- You jump at the chance to grow, both professionally and personally
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Community Influencer® | Honey Bar Media®, Inc. Team Perks
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Observed US Holidays and never work on your birthday!!!
- Work for a company that was remote, before remote was trendy.
- Be immersed in a fast-paced, energetic startup style environment with passionate people who are leading a movement to disrupt how agents embrace marketing
- Amazing Health Insurance
- Work From Wherever
- Pre-approved education allowance; professional development opportunities and an amazing team dedicated to your growth
- Team events at amazing locations
If you were the kid that didn’t stop dancing in front of the mirror just because someone else walked in, feel at home in the unlimitless reach of social media, and have a genuine desire to help people, this is the role for you!
We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!