Role (Overview of the Position)
- Are you obsessed with online marketing and social media? We’re looking for a rockstar Social Media Manager to assist our Marketing Team! The goal of this role is to create, distribute, and analyze all social media posts across all of our social platforms.
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Help manage and oversee all social media platforms for the business
- Help create a clear strategic plan for the growth of our social platforms
- Help create a clear strategic plan and monthly editorial calendar for mass distribution of our podcast show across all organic platforms
- Manage social media projects end to end with approval from the Project Manager
- Ensure all our social media marketing is on-brand with a minimalist design and uses a voice and tone that’s on-brand
- Exceed Social Media success KPI’s
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Capture, analyze, and optimize KPI data daily
- Help create a clear strategic plan for the growth of our social platforms - which includes our Facebook Page, Free Facebook Group, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Help create a clear strategic plan and editorial calendar for mass distribution of our weekly show across all social platforms
- Reply and comment on all social marketing platforms - This includes all comments and DM’s on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest
- Maintaining all social media accounts to ensure we are on-brand
- Build and execute social media strategies through research, awareness, planning, and benchmarking
- Create, organize, and maintain editorial calendars and social schedules
- Create, schedule, publish, and share stunning daily content that expands social reach, builds meaningful community connections, and encourages audience to take desired actions
- Manage our free Facebook Group (almost 10,000 Members)
- Ensure that all deadlines are met
- Take responsibility for KPI's related to social media growth
- Ensure that posts are relevant, on-topic, interesting, and well-written
- Continuously update and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of social content
- Build, execute, and moderate social listening campaigns to ensure positive social sentiment is maintained
- Monitor, record, and re-purpose user-generated content from various communities
- Collaborate and build relationships with other departments and contractors to stay informed with company efforts and ensure social content is relevant and within the company vision
- Grow Content reach, views, engagement, and re-pins and account followers/subscribers
- Recycle and reuse content that performed well in the past
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends all social media marketing initiatives, both short-term and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why
- Assist the Online Marketing Manager to optimize and increase social posts, comments, and engagement
- Work closely with the Online Marketing Manager to promote our live launches on Social Media
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the company.
- Development of a functional content and marketing calendar for all of the companies projects and products.
- Working with our copywriter and graphic designer to ensure best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Audit content effectiveness. Gather data and handle analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate subscribers.
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- You are a master social media marketer with a proven track record of success
- You are an expert in social media growth and engagement
- You are an expert in Facebook, Facebook Groups, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- You have project management experience and can plan a social media marketing strategy at an extremely high level
- You love managing and working with a variety of people on projects
- You have a passion for writing, researching, and clarifying things for people so that they are easy to learn.
- You have a passion for teaching and helping people get results through content and the appropriate resources and information that accompanies content
- You have excellent leadership skills
- You’re extremely tech-savvy
- You have a mind for social media and data
- You’re an effective communicator, especially in writing
- Your grammar and writing skills are top-notch
- You have experience supporting online courses, coaching programs, or products
- You have experience leading remote teams in a startup or tech environment
- You are familiar with Libsyn, Asana, Process St., AgoraPulse, Creator Studio and many other tech tools
- You’re creative, design-focused, and stay on-brand
- You love analyzing numbers
- You love people and truly care about their success
- You are extremely organized, delight in the details, and you don’t let little things slip through the cracks
- You make it your mission to find ways to make other people happy
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Due to the nature of the 24/7 marketing cycle in the online marketing world, the tasks required in this role will rarely, if ever, fit into a typical 9-5 workweek. However, there is plenty of freedom and flexibility to take care of personal tasks as well as carving out time to recharge as necessary.
- During launch periods (typically a maximum of two weeks at a time), the whole team goes into the all-hands-on-deck mode. This means evenings and weekends until the job is done, and it may even mean doing tasks that aren’t normally contained within the job description of this role. For many, this can be some of the most challenging and rewarding work that we do.
- Your personal and professional relationships are incredibly important to you and you find great value in staying connected
- You would never utter the words “That’s not my job” – instead you always jump in to help, no matter what
- You welcome the opportunity to work on your own, but can easily switch gears to work inside a team
- You love any and all opportunities to over-deliver on your commitments
- Your past employers would call you a natural go-getter. If you can do better work, you will always rise to the challenge
- You are inherently compassionate and believe that most people are doing the very best they can
- You jump at the chance to grow, both professionally and personally
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Community Influencer® Team Perks
Our small team is full of talented and motivated rockstars who love logging in for work. But these perks help a little too...
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid, Company Observed US Holidays
- Never work on your birthday!!!
- Amazing Health Insurance
- Work From Wherever
- Alternate Work Schedule
- Pre-approved education allowance
- Performance Bonuses
- Team events at amazing locations
- Work with a CEO who is a master-marketer and understands sales funnels, live launching, and sales content at a very high level
- Work with a team who wants to support you and can deliver on any creatives, messaging, and videos quickly
- Work with a modern, fun brand that has a cult-like following, ready to buy!
We will be considering candidates for this Contract to hire opportunity who live in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming
If you want to step into a role with a ton of potential, know social media marketing, social media management, online marketing, and Facebook marketing, this is the role for you! We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!