Role (Overview of the Position)
- Are you obsessed with online marketing, organic search rankings, and social media? We’re looking for a rock star Manager to lead our Marketing Team! The goal of this role is to create the strategic marketing plan and execute all of the organic marketing projects for our online learning company.
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Manage and oversee all organic traffic for the business
- Create a clear strategic plan for the growth of our search platforms, social platforms, and weekly podcast show
- Manage organic traffic projects
- Help with online product launches
- Ensure all our organic marketing is on-brand with a minimalist design
- Direct all creative, including graphics and messaging
- Work with Facebook, YouTube, Google, and Pinterest Ad Managers to ensure that ad creatives are delivered properly and on-brand
- Maintain a happy, appreciated, and respected brand reputation on all platforms
- Exceed Marketing success KPI’s
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Capture, analyze, and optimize KPI data daily
- Create a clear strategic plan for the organic growth and SEO optimization of our search platforms - which includes our Podcast, YouTube Channel, Pinterest, and SEO
- Implement, increase, and monitor all SEO rankings
- Create a clear strategic plan for the growth of our social platforms - which includes our Facebook Page, Free Facebook Group, and Instagram
- Implement, increase, and monitor engagement on all social media posts
- Create a clear strategic plan for mass distribution of our show across all organic platforms
- Oversee SEO Specialist, and Marketing Coordinator
- Strategic planning and project planning for the distribution of our show across all search and social platforms
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends all content and social media marketing initiatives, both short-term and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the company.
- Development of a functional content and marketing calendar for all of the companies projects and products.
- Working with our copywriter to ensure best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Audit content effectiveness. Gathering data, handle analytics, and make recommendations based on those results. Working with owners of particular content to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both manual and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educates subscribers.
- Work closely with company’s designers on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels
- Help develop strategic funnel plans and put together online marketing projects to complete and launch.
- Oversee the planning, creation, optimization, and maintenance of all current and future advertising campaigns created by our ads managers
- Oversee Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads Manager to ensure that paid traffic is consistent and on-brand
- Oversee Community Manager to ensure that all comments and DM’s on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest have been replied to
- Ensure high levels of production, efficiency, and quality from each member of your team.
- Meeting ad managers regularly, helping them meet weekly and monthly priorities and reporting back on performance
- Report ad managers who may be struggling to hit prescribed goals to the appropriate Growth Director
- Oversee the creation, optimization, and refreshing of all ads as needed
- Work with our copywriter and graphic designer to create new ads, when needed
- Work with the CEO to create new videos and photos, as directed by the Ads Managers who need them
- Maintaining website and our public image
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- You are a master online marketer with a proven track record of success
- You are an expert in SEO, rankings, and social media growth
- You have project management experience and can plan marketing strategy at an extremely high level
- You love managing and working with a variety of people on projects
- You have a passion for writing, researching, and clarifying things for people so that they are easy to learn.
- You have a passion for teaching and helping people get results through content and the appropriate resources and information that accompanies content
- You have excellent leadership skills
- You’re extremely tech savvy
- You have a mind for social media and SEO ranking growth
- You’re an effective communicator, especially in writing
- Your grammar and writing skills are top-notch
- You have experience supporting online courses, coaching programs, or products
- You have experience leading remote teams in a startup or tech environment
- You are an expert in Facebook, Facebook Groups, Instagram, YouTube, and SEO
- Promote our testimonials
- You are familiar with Libsyn, Asana, Process St., AgoraPulse, and many other tech tools
- You’re creative, design-focused, and stay on-brand
- You love analyzing numbers
- You love people and truly care about their success
- You are extremely organized, delight in the details, and you don’t let little things slip through the cracks
- You make it your mission to find ways to make other people happy
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Due to the nature of the 24/7 marketing cycle in the online marketing world, the tasks required in this role will rarely, if ever, fit into a typical 9-5 workweek. However, there is plenty of freedom and flexibility to take care of personal tasks as well as carving out time to recharge as necessary.
- During launch periods (typically a maximum of two weeks at a time), the whole team goes into the all-hands-on-deck mode. This means evenings and weekends until the job is done, and it may even mean doing tasks that aren’t normally contained within the job description of this role. For many, this can be some of the most challenging and rewarding work that we do.
- Your personal and professional relationships are incredibly important to you and you find great value in staying connected
- You would never utter the words “That’s not my job” – instead you always jump in to help, no matter what
- You welcome the opportunity to work on your own, but can easily switch gears to work inside a team
- You love any and all opportunities to over-deliver on your commitments
- Your past employers would call you a natural go-getter. If you can do better work, you will always rise to the challenge
- You are inherently compassionate and believe that most people are doing the very best they can
- You jump at the chance to grow, both professionally and personally
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Community Influencer® Team Perks
Our small team is full of talented and motivated rock stars who love logging in for work. But these perks help a little too...
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid, Company Observed US Holidays
- Never work on your birthday!!!
- Amazing Health Insurance
- Work From Wherever
- Alternate Work Schedule
- Pre-approved education allowance
- Performance Bonuses
- Team events at amazing locations
- Work with a CEO who is a master-marketer and understands sales funnels, live launching, and sales content at a very high level
- Work with a team who wants to support you and can deliver on any creatives, messaging, and videos quickly
- Work with a modern, fun brand that has a cult-like following, ready to buy!
We will be considering candidates for this Contract to hire opportunity who live in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming.
If you're a social media manager or an online marketer looking for a new opportunity this could be the one for you! We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!